You can select more than one, none, or add a new entry
Here are some libraries, which you could use in Svelte. Mail me if you miss something on this list (there is probably a lot missing!).
- framework7 list
just use Tailwind?
Original Twitter post
This might also be interesting for you:
- How to Implement Custom React Hooks in Svelte
- React Hooks in Svelte
- tree-shake-css - project page
- Sveltes tick is my new best friend - porting react-textfit to Svelte
- How to merge cells with svelte-window
- Porting React to Svelte - From react-window 1:1 to svelte-window
- Porting React components to Svelte - It might be easier than you think
- Svelte and Typescript
- How this blog is made - Basic Structure, Elder and Markdown
- How this blog is made part 2 - Make your website sketchy with Tailwind and Roughjs
- Showcase: The Descent Ripple Effect or The React Descent Ripple Effect
- Why are component libraries so complicated with React compared to Svelte?